It’s that time of the year again to commit to improving certain aspects in your life such as being proactive with how you look and present yourself. After all, your physical appearance will have a profound impact on how you feel about yourself and how you interact with the people around you. If you’re contemplating about a head-to-toe makeover to start the year minus the downtime and costs of plastic surgery, we recommend the following non-surgical options:
- CoolSculpting – Are you frustrated with those stubborn pockets of abdominal fat that do not respond to diet and regular exercise? You might want to consider CoolSculpting, a non-surgical approach to removing fat. Due to its less invasive nature, there is no significant amount of downtime involved.
- Sclerotherapy – Banish leg veins for good with a series of sclerotherapy treatments. A treatment could last between 10 minutes to an hour, depending on the size and number of leg veins being treated.
- Chemical Peels – If your main skin concerns have to do with light freckling, skin discoloration, or anything that has to do with hyperpigmentation (brought about by prolonged sun exposure), you might want to turn to chemical peels. There are various types of chemical peels out there and it is best to talk to your chemical peel provider about your goals to figure out the type and strength for you.
- Facial Fillers – Losing volume and elasticity is a part of aging itself which in turn leads to unsightly folds, jowls, and creases. If you’re currently experiencing the aforementioned and would want to add some plump and youthfulness this holiday season, facial fillers are your best bet. These fillers vary in their content — from naturally occurring substances such as collagen and hyaluronic acid to synthetic materials that fill in areas that have lost volume.
- Botox – Who wouldn’t want to give the most popular non-surgical cosmetic procedure a try? Although this injectable is popular in reducing the appearance of crow’s feet, it is also approved by the FDA in diminishing the appearance of those pesky vertical lines in between the brows and horizontal lines in your forehead. Since Botox is quite popular, we encourage everyone to exercise caution when choosing a Botox provider.
An initial consultation with Dr. Mosser is your first step to looking and feeling great in 2015! Call us at 415.398.7778 or fill out this contact form today to schedule an appointment. We look forward to your visit!
Comments are closed.