Applying for plastic surgery financing to cover your procedure
Financing plastic surgery procedures is very possible and very popular these days, and can start with a simple on-line application. If you would like to apply via the internet please click here to go directly to the MyMedicalLoan.com website to complete an application. Usually you get an answer within 24 hours. Another company that may work out well for you is Care Credit, which you can reach by clicking here.
However, if there is any trouble with approval, then don’t lose hope! We have worked with patients time and again to get through the system and sometimes something as simple as a change of address can lead to a glitch in the approval process. Also, we regularly help patients solve those sorts of problems, so please give us a call directly (415) 398-7778 if you would like any assistance whatsoever with the application or approval process.
When you apply you might want to have this documentation ready:
- A valid Drivers license
- Your two most recent pay stubs (self employed individuals may submit tax returns or 3 months bank statements)
- A voided check
- A major credit card.
- A recent utility bill in your name, as proof of residency
And, just so you get an idea of the basic guidelines the companies are looking for, here are some of the criteria they may require:
- 2 Years consistent employment (same field of business)
- Gross Monthly income of $ 1500.00
- Minimum FICO score 560 with no open collections (small open collections are acceptable), or unsatisfied judgments
- Bankruptcies must be discharged for 2 years to the month
- Minimum 2 years established credit history with unsecured credit extended
Remember that our office has a lot of experience guiding patients through this process and troubleshooting any difficulties you may encounter. Please call us if we can be of assistance with helping you find financing for your upcoming procedure.
The Office of Dr. Scott Mosser