- Complete the “Patient Information” and “Clinical History” form. These can be downloaded here Patient Forms. You can mail, email, or fax them in advance of your consult to:
– Scott W. Mosser, M.D. 450 Sutter Street, Suite 1000 San Francisco, CA. 94108
– Fax: (415) 398-7784
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pay the consultation fee of $150.00; this fee, which covers an extensive education process during your consultation, is actually an investment since it will be applied towards your procedure. A credit card is required to reserve a consultation appointment in our office, but you won’t be charged until the day of your consultation.
What to Expect During the Consultation
- Plan to spend a total of about one hour with us on the day of your appointment. Dr. Scott Mosser will discuss the benefits and potential results of the procedure or procedures that interest you.
- Once Dr Mosser has determined that you are a good candidate for the procedure, you will meet with our Patient Coordinator. She will give you a written fee quote and go over the quote with you. She will discuss the fees associated with all the procedures in which you are interested. This quote will also include the costs for anesthesia, the facility, and supplies. You can then discuss available surgery dates and discuss further planning details in order to help you get prepared for your surgery. Also, the Pre-Operative (Pre-Op) visit will be scheduled at least one week prior to your surgery.
Pre-Op Visit and Purpose of Pre-Op
- You will receive a packet containing the information required one week (we prefer two weeks) prior to surgery. This will include lab work that must be completed and sent to our office prior to surgery, a list of prescription and over the counter medication to avoid prior to surgery and during recovery, and a “Comfort Station” packet that includes a list of necessary items to have during your recovery and details of what to expect post-surgery.
- Your Pre-Op appointment will be at least one to two weeks prior to surgery so that you and Dr Mosser can discuss all the necessary surgical consents and discuss any further questions you may have.