Q&A: What is recommended to get rid of cheek dents?

RadiesseFillers may be a good option for you in order to correct the dents you are noticing. A long-lasting filler such as Radiesse or Artefill can result in long-term to permanent correction to these dents. Another possible long-term option may be fat injections, as well as cheek implants if the dents are pronounced.  If the dents are mostly superficial though you may be better off sticking with the fillers mentioned above.

I recommend that you search for a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in your area who is a teaching physician or consultant for filler procedures, so that you can ensure that you are in the hands of an expert injector.

Comments are closed.